CodePath.org is preparing the next generation of underrepresented talent for careers in the tech industry. Every year, thousands of students engage in our on-campus and remote software engineering courses. One of the resources available to our students is technical mentorship - which is why we need passionate, tech professionals to connect with our students as they start their careers.
Students engaging in the technical mentorship program are seeking guidance and support in a variety of areas - finding and applying to internships, starting their own businesses, learning new programming skills, expanding their interests, overcoming impostor syndrome, and more.
Why Become a Mentor?
- DEVELOP feedback and critical thinking skills
- SUPPORT the next generation of tech professionals
- ADVANCE your leadership skills
- GIVE BACK to the tech community
Why Become a Mentee?
- GROW professional networks
- LEARN to navigate the tech industry
- DEVELOP your technical skills
- EXPLORE opportunities and build your career path
“Mentoring is a brain to pick, an ear to listen, and a push in the right direction.” — John Crosby